Enrich your student’s experience with an after school program/event!
PTA is proud to offer a variety of parent-led or visiting instructor activities. Review and signup below!
Note: If your child attends Champions after school, they are able to attend these programs! They will be sent to Champions following the class/activity by the instructors.
Signup to get moving on Wednesday January 30th from 3pm-3:45pm in the school gym with a coach from Counter Strike MMA. Please be sure your child is wearing gym shoes for the event. As always, parents are welcome to stay! Signup now
Stem Club from Engineering for Kids
Engineering for Kids is back at Belle Aire Elementary! They will be hosting two 4-week sessions for grade level groups. If your child is in Champions, they can still participate and will return to Champions at the end of class.
- K-2nd grade: Mondays Sept. 17, 24, Oct. 1 & 15 from 3:10pm-4:10pm.
- 3rd-6th grade: Mondays Oct. 22, 29 Nov. 5, & 12 from 3:10pm-4:30pm. Signup! Deadline October 20th
Gartner School of Spanish
Known for their delivery of top notch Spanish programs for children ages 1-12, we are sure your family will love Gartner School of Spanish. Their curriculum focus is play based. All teachers are native Spanish speakers and have been chosen carefully based off experience. This Academic Year 2018-2019 they are delighted to partner with Belle Aire Elementary and will offer two 20-week after-school programs:
- Grade K-2nd Thursdays, 3:00-3:45 PM
- Grade 3rd-6th Thursdays, 3:50-4:35 PM
No refunds after first week of classes. Classes will be held in the Computer Lab at Belle Aire.
To sign up, please reach out to: oscar@
Our goal is to offer other programs in the future but we need you!
Have an idea for an after school program? Contact us!
We are happy to have hosted:
- Monthly after-school fitness activities – Fitdogs!
- Stem Club from Engineering for Kids during winter & spring 2018
- Spanish Lessons with Language Labs during fall 2017
- Young Rembrandts during fall 2015