2018-2019 PTA Online Registration is now available!
What do to:
- Join PTA / Order
- Review the Products & Prices List
- Place orders for each student for hot lunch & birthday book club then select your family membership level, order wall calendars, directories, yearbooks and more! Get Started now – Note: Ordering deadlines have passed for wall calendars, paper directories and Yearbooks.
- Payment options:
- Online using Credit Card, PayPal, or Chase QuickPay
- Not paying online? Select “Check or cash to school” as the payment method on your online registration form. Bring your payment to Registration Day or send to school office in an envelope with your family name and “PTA Registration” clearly written (exact change required or please round up to the nearest dollar as a donation). All checks must be made payable to “Belle Aire PTA.”
- Returning families login to DirectorySpot and review your family’s contact information; if necessary, you can update it yourself using these instructions. Note: Grade/teacher assignments will be edited at the start of the year by the administrator. Questions? Email the Directory Administrator.
- Order Spiritwear direct from Holy Cow Sports!
- Sign up for some Volunteer Opportunities: Committees, Classroom Signups and/or show up & help opportunities like hot lunch!
- Like our Facebook Page
- Come to Registration Day (details below)
Questions? Please contact us for help.
Registered for PTA but need to make changes? You can’t go back once it’s submitted. Please contact us and we can update your order!
PTA Registration Day is Monday, August 20 from 4-6pm!
Enjoy a cold treat as we get ready for a new school year and view class lists. All children are welcome!
Please enter the building through the gym doors at the back of the school and remain in the gym at all times, as the rest of the school is not yet open to families.
Spiritwear samples are available to view. Check sizes carefully!
School Supply Kits will be available for pick up in the gym during registration. If you ordered a school supply kit last school year for your child/children, please plan to pick them up at this time.
New to Belle Aire? Look for Belle Aire parents wearing name-tags at the welcome table; we are ready to welcome you, show you around the different stations and answer any questions you have! Get ahead of the game by filling out the online directory form so we can get you connected right away to other families!
School Supply Drop Off
We are so excited to offer school supply drop off times prior to the first day of school this year! Below is a list of times and instructions as to where to drop off your child’s supplies. With the exception of Kindergarten, the supply drop off times coincide with the PTA Registration event. At PTA Registration and supply pick up we will have a table and sharpies available to label any supplies that require labeling. We will also have the lists of which supplies need labeling. If you cannot make your designated supply drop off time please bring supplies the first day of school. These are the only drop off times prior to the first day. Optional Supply Drop Off Times:
Labeled and left in gym Monday, August 20th 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- 2nd Linko
- 2nd Steiner
- 4th Barnick
- 5th Erickson
- 5th Matson
- 6th McDermott
Labeled and left in the classroom Monday, August 20th 5:00-6:00 pm
- 1st Heun
- 1st Wirth
- 3rd Fulton
- 3rd Melone
Labeled and left in the classroom Tuesday, August 21st 8:30-9:30 am during Kindergarten Teacher Meet & Greet
- KDG Burdeaux (Cosmos)
- KDG Woo
The cost to join the PTA is $10.00 for a one-parent membership. A two-parent membership is $17.00. Additional family members (i.e. grandparents or step-parents) who wish to participate at PTA sponsored events are encouraged to join at a cost of $7.00 per person. With your membership and member benefits you will receive up to two user accounts to access the electronic directory and free smartphone app. Check out the programs your PTA membership and donations support!
Note: Members of the community are welcome to join Belle Aire PTA to support our students and school efforts. Not included in a community membership is: access to the electronic directory, access to the PTA facebook group, purchase of paper directory or other items that contain student photos or personal information. Volunteering opportunities may be available. Contact us to learn more or to purchase a community membership. Please do not try to use the link above.