2018-2019 PTA Online Registration is now available!
What do to:
- Join PTA
- Place orders for each student for hot lunch and birthday book club then select your family membership level, order calendars, directories, yearbooks and more!
- Learn what’s available by reviewing the Products & Prices List for 2018-2019.
- Ready to Place your order? Get Started now!
- Payment options:
- Online using Credit Card, PayPal, or Chase QuickPay
- Not paying online? Follow instructions below
- Returning families login to DirectorySpot and review your family’s contact information; if necessary, you can update it yourself using these instructions. Note: Grade/teacher assignments will be edited at the start of the year by the administrator. Questions? Email the Directory Administrator.
- Order Spiritwear direct from Holy Cow Sports!
- Sign up for some Volunteer Opportunities: Committees, Classroom Signups and/or show up & help opportunities like hot lunch!
- Like our Facebook Page
- Come to Registration Day (details below)
Questions? Please contact us for help.
Registered for PTA but need to make changes? You can’t go back once it’s submitted. Please contact us and we can update your order!
Not paying online? Make sure you select Cash/Check sent to school on your online registration form and then bring your payment to Registration Day. Please print your family name, email, and “PTA Registration” clearly on the payment envelope (exact change required or please round up to the nearest dollar as a donation). If you are unable to attend Registration Day, send it to school through 8/30. All checks must be made payable to “Belle Aire PTA.”
PTA Registration Day is Monday, August 20 from 4-6pm!
Enjoy a cold treat as we get ready for a new school year and view class lists. All children are welcome!
Please enter the building through the gym doors at the back of the school and remain in the gym at all times, as the rest of the school is not yet open to families.
Spiritwear samples are available to view. Check sizes carefully!
School Supply Kits will be available for pick up in the gym during registration. If you ordered a school supply kit last school year for your child/children, please plan to pick them up at this time.
New to Belle Aire? Look for Belle Aire parents wearing name-tags at the welcome table; we are ready to welcome you, show you around the different stations and answer any questions you have! Get ahead of the game by filling out the online directory form so we can get you connected right away to other families!
The cost to join the PTA is $10.00 for a one-parent membership. A two-parent membership is $17.00. Additional family members (i.e. grandparents or step-parents) who wish to participate at PTA sponsored events are encouraged to join at a cost of $7.00 per person. With your membership and member benefits you will receive up to two user accounts to access the electronic directory and free smartphone app. Check out the programs your PTA membership and donations support!
Note: Members of the community are welcome to join Belle Aire PTA to support our students and school efforts. Not included in a community membership is: access to the electronic directory, access to the PTA facebook group, purchase of paper directory or other items that contain student photos or personal information. Volunteering opportunities may be available. Contact us to learn more or to purchase a community membership. Please do not try to use the link above.