The date has been set for our annual Belle Aire Variety Show!
Mark your calendars for April 14th, 2018 at the Tivoli Theatre.
This is a great opportunity for your children to showcase their talents, face their fears, get up on “The Big Stage,” and be in the spotlight. Acts from years past include instrumental soloists, vocal soloists, dance solos, monologues, comedy routines, stand up routines, magic tricks, group dance numbers and even a science demonstration!! Be creative and have fun!!
Parents, give your kids some credit for all of the hard work that they have contributed to make our variety show a success! Order an ‘ad/shout-out’ in the variety show program booklet to show your support and congratulate them on their accomplishments. This is a great way to recognize your child who’s in an act or working behind the scenes. No need to design your own; simply submit the words you’d like to say and our designers will turn those words into a great image with graphics and personality!
Businesses, support our show by placing an Ad in our program! You can upload your logo right on the order form.
ORDER NOW! Relax, enjoy the show, and let the professionals handle the recording. Cost: $10 now; $15 the day of the show.
New this year: online photos! $2 per picture or $10 for unlimited downloads
- Step 1: Download photos here
- Step 2: Pay PTA online here – or – turn in cash/check to school in a sealed envelope marked “Variety Show photo order”.
- Registration Form due: Wednesday February 28th Signup extended to Sunday March 4th
- Music due: Monday March 12th See Music Note below
- After-school rehearsal 1*: Tuesday March 20th (4 parent volunteers needed)
- Program ad orders due: Sunday March 25th
- After-school rehearsal 2*: Thursday April 5th (4 parent volunteers needed)
- Dress rehearsal at the Tivoli: Thursday, April 12th (8 parent volunteers needed)
- THE SHOW: Saturday April 14th
*Watch your email to know which rehearsal your group should attend. Read important rehearsal info
Keep in mind:
- Each act must be 2 minutes and under.
- All music must be approved by the Variety Show Committee.
- Each performer is limited to a max of 2 acts (including the 6th grade act).
- Each act MUST participate in one of the two in-school rehearsals and the dress rehearsal at the Tivoli, and each act will require one chaperone per every 5 students participating.
Please contact the committee chair, with any questions and to learn more about volunteering.
We’re looking forward the show! Thanks for your help!