The date has been set for our annual Belle Aire Variety Show!
Mark your calendars for April 13th, 2019 at 10am at the Tivoli Theatre.
This is a great opportunity for your children to showcase their talents and get up on “The Big Stage,” and be in the spotlight! Acts from years past include instrumental soloists, vocal soloists, dance solos, monologues, comedy routines, stand up routines, magic tricks, group dance numbers and even a science demonstration.
Be creative and have fun!
Signup here through Friday March 1st
- Registration Form due:
Wednesday February 27thextended to Friday March 1st Signup here
- Music due: Wednesday, March 13th – See Music Note below
- After-school rehearsal 1*: Tuesday, March 19th (3 parent volunteers needed)
- Program ad orders due: Tuesday April 2nd
- After-school rehearsal 2*: Thursday, April 4th (3 parent volunteers needed)
- Dress rehearsal at the Tivoli: Thursday, April 11th (8 parent volunteers needed)
- THE SHOW: Saturday April 13th
*Watch your email to know which rehearsal your group should attend. Read important rehearsal info
Keep in mind:
- Each act must be 2 minutes and under.
- All music must be approved by the Variety Show Committee.
- Each performer is limited to a max of 2 acts (including the 6th grade act).
- Each act MUST participate in one of the two in-school rehearsals and the dress rehearsal at the Tivoli, and each act will require one chaperone per every 5 students participating.
ORDER HERE by April 2nd
PARENTS: Give your kids some credit for all of the hard work that they have contributed to make our variety show a success! Order an ‘ad/shout-out’ in the variety show program booklet to show your support and congratulate them on their accomplishments. This is a great way to recognize your child who’s in an act or working behind the scenes. No need to design your own; simply submit the words you’d like to say and our designers will turn those words into a great image with graphics and personality!
LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS: 350+ people take home one of these programs! It’s a great, inexpensive way to get your business in front of a wider audience for a great price and support our school!
Belle Aire PTA relies solely on the ad sales to cover the cost of the show. Thank you for supporting the Variety Show and supporting our students!
Preserve your memories of the Belle Aire Variety Show with a DVD of the show in its entirety! Relax, enjoy the show, and let the professionals handle the recording.
The cost per DVD is $10 if your order BEFORE the show (by Friday 4/12) and you can pay on-line, check or cash.
Day of performance price is $15 and we can ONLY accept check/cash paid in full on Saturday 4/13.
Online photos are available for download; $2 each or $10 unlimited downloads. All proceeds benefit Belle Aire PTA.
- Step 1: Download photos here
- Step 2: Pay PTA online here – or – turn in cash/check to school in a sealed envelope marked “Variety Show photo order”.
Stage shots courtesy of Jeff Berger @ Knotted Photography
Group shots courtesy of Andria Curtis
Questions? Email Andria Curtis