2023-2024 Color Run
We need volunteers to make this event possible!
Color Run Event Day Volunteers: We won’t have details until closer to the event, but you can expect shifts to include: set up, tear down, and color throwers! (who doesn’t want to turn their kid purple and green?!) We are also happy to accept grandparents, relatives, or older siblings as color throwers. Details will be shared soon. By signing up now, we’ll include you in the email list once details are arranged.
You will be able to still enjoy the event with your kiddos while volunteering. This is a light weight commitment.
Time Commitment: 1-3 hours total on September 24, 2023
Sign up here for event day volunteers
Our planned schedule is follows:
- 8:00 – Volunteer set-up
- 8:45 – Participant check-in/sign waivers @ registration table. Stretching before race.
- 9:15 – K-1st
- 9:45 – 2nd-3rd
- 10:15 – 4th-6th
- 10:45 – Preschool
- 11:00 – 7th & up
- Post-race party until noon!
- Clean up: 12-12:15
The Color Blaze powder is made from a blend of food grade cornstarch, FD&C and D&C dyes (food, drug and cosmetic dyes) and baking soda. See https://www.wholesalecolorpowder.com/ for more information.
The color powder is gluten free and does not contain dairy, nuts, wheat, soy or other common allergens. Although it is made from all food safe ingredients, it is not created in a food safe facility and is not intended for human consumption.
The color powder washes out of most clothing. However, it can stain some materials. 100% cotton clothing is recommended and typical machine washing with stain remover, removes the stains. We recommend removing excess powder from clothing before washing and/or applying water.
Read about how to save the color in your shirt after the race.
Sign up by September 17th to receive a race t-shirt! Entrants who register after that date are encouraged to wear their own white t-shirt to the race.
Click the separate products below to register staff, preschool, and all other runners of any age (students, parents, siblings, friends, neighbors, anyone!)
Register one participant at a time, adding to cart. When finished registering all participants, View cart and pay via one of these options:
- Have a Zelle account? Please pay this way! BA PTA is a customer of Chase Bank and we are set up to send and receive payments with zero fees through the Treasurer’s email: BelleAirePTAtreasurer@gmail.com. Don’t forget to fill in the “memo/what’s it for” box so we can process your payment.
- Credit Card – Credit card vendor will collect a transaction fee of ~3% from PTA.
- Cash/Check – Select “Check or cash to school” as the payment method. Drop off payment at the school office in an envelope with your family name and “PTA Signup” clearly written (exact change required or please round up to the nearest dollar as a donation). All checks must be made payable to “Belle Aire PTA.”
Color Run Registration is CLOSED