Our Electronic Directory helps you stay connected and we are live for 2021-2022!
New to Belle Aire?
Once you are contacted that you have an account, sign in with the instructions below using a computer or get the free app for your devices. (Check your junk mail for an email from DirectorySpot.) If you have questions, please contact the directory administrator.
Need to add information or update your information?
In order to ensure our directory remains accurate and you stay connected to families, please review your information by following the instructions below to go online or get the app on your mobile devices.
To edit your family’s information:
To access the app on your mobile device:
- Go to your Google store or your App store (categorized as an iPhone app).
- Search for “DirectorySpot”.
- The FREE app looks like this:
Download it and open it.
To access the directory on your computer:
To log in on either interface, use your email address (the one you provided for the directory) as your username.
- New families: Enter the email you provided and click “Reset Password.” This will lead you through password set-up.
- Forgot your password? Click on “Reset Password” and a link will be sent to you.
- Your password will be used for this username, no matter which device you are on. Families with a second email will select a password for that account as well.
- Please log in and verify your information as soon as you get a chance.