2021-2022 PTA Registration
The Belle Aire PTA is excited to invite every parent and teacher to join the PTA for our 2021/2022 school year, as we work to make Belle Aire the best it can be for our students. We are committed to continuing to enhance the education of our students. We are working hard to develop creative & innovative ways to deliver our programs this year at Belle Aire. Please join us and support our children through this extraordinary school year!
What to do:
- Join PTA Here
- Check out the available programs and services for this school year
- Payment options:
- Online using Credit Card, PayPal, Chase QuickPay with Zelle or clearXchange.
- Not paying online? Select “Check or cash to school” as the payment method on your online membership form. Drop off at the school office in an envelope with your family name and “PTA Membership” clearly written (exact change required or please round up to the nearest dollar as a donation). All checks must be made payable to “Belle Aire PTA.”
- Returning families login to DirectorySpot and review your family’s contact information; if necessary, you can update it yourself using these instructions. Note: Grade/teacher assignments will be edited at the start of the year by the administrator. Questions? Email the Directory Administrator.
- Join our Private Facebook Group
- Questions? Please contact us for help.
The cost to join the PTA is $10.00 for a one-parent membership. A two-parent membership is $17.00. Additional family members (i.e. grandparents or step-parents) who wish to participate at PTA sponsored events are encouraged to join at a cost of $7.00 per person. With your membership and member benefits you will receive up to two user accounts to access the electronic directory and free smartphone app. Check out the programs your PTA membership and donations support!
Note: Members of the community are welcome to join Belle Aire PTA to support our students and school efforts. Not included in a community membership is: access to the electronic directory, access to the PTA facebook group, purchase of paper directory or other items that contain student photos or personal information. Volunteering opportunities may be available. Contact us to learn more or to purchase a community membership. Please do not try to use the link above.