Welcome to Belle Aire School!
Home of the Bulldogs!
The following information is designed to help you feel more comfortable starting at Belle Aire School. An Ambassador family can be assigned to you to help with any questions that you may have about our school and the PTA throughout the school year.
Download the Welcome Packet and email it to a new neighbor!
Meet the executive committee and contact us at any time.
Learn about Financial Assistance, School Policies, and other important topics in our Resources area.
Sign up to receive emails on all our programs/events!
Please Join PTA and our online directory and start enjoying our wonderful programs.
- School registration is due into the school office. Please contact the school at 630-719-5820 for details.
- PTA Sign Up Day is held in the school gym or outside in August prior to the start of school. You will be able to do the following there:
- Sign up for hot lunches (grades K(OKEEP)-6) and other PTA sponsored activities.
- Volunteer on various PTA committees.
- View samples and order Spirit Wear.
- Approximately one week into school, a school-wide informational night is held for parents.
- This is a Parents Only event.
- You will find out what is being taught to your child and what their teacher expects of you and the children.
STUDENT’S DAILY SCHEDULE
- The flow of the school day is as follows:
o Each class has a designated door where your child will enter school.
o There are blue lines located outside each door. These lines are where your child lines up before
- Check out the School Hours page for bell, lunch and recess schedule.
- Parking is PROHIBITED on the East side of Belle Aire Drive. You may park in a designated spot in the parking lot and along the West side of Belle Aire Drive. There is additional parking at Herbert Court and Parrish Court.
- The circular drive is designated for the “pick up line”. Please do not park in the circular drive or get out of your car when picking up/dropping off in the pick-up line.
- We have three class parties a year and a year-end picnic. The parties celebrate Halloween, Winter Holiday and Valentine’s Day.
- At Halloween all of the students change into their costumes at lunch time and there is a parade around the building (weather permitting) for parents to enjoy.
- Kindergarten students will be given instructions as well, to include both half day and full day
PTA – Parent Teacher Association
- The Belle Aire PTA’s mission is to partner with the school to provide programs that enrich our children’s education. Your participation is fundamental to the success of the PTA.
- All PTA meetings are held in the LRC.
- PTA information is emailed weekly on Sundays to Belle Aire Families. Please check the calendar for school and PTA activities.
- There are additional organizations available to your child at Belle Aire such as Boy/Girl Scouts and The Yomechas Federation Guides & Princesses.
- Information packets come home in your child’s backpack periodically. These are very important and need to be read. District 58 also sends out informational e-mails. These contain fliers and notices from outside organizations.
- You may occasionally bring in lunch for your child. Drop them off in the school office with your child’s name & grade (examples include home cooked food, McDonalds, Burger King, etc.)
- Hot lunch is offered twice a month for grades K(OKEEP)-6. Sign up is held at the beginning of the
school year during PTA registration day but can be completed at anytime online.
- In the winter months, make sure your child has appropriate winter gear, including snow pants for playing outside at recess.