This spring we will be seeking parents to join the Executive Committee for the 2022/23 and 2023/24 school years in the positions of President-Elect, VP of Committees and VP of Fundraising. Contact us to learn more.
The Nominating Committee seeks parent volunteers for the above leadership positions, is a one-time commitment, and meetings can be held at the members’ convenience. Volunteer today for nominating committee by contacting us.
2021-2022 Executive Committee
Co-Presidents – email@example.com – Erin Doty & Nicole Smith
- Lead PTA meetings, sign legal documents/contracts and delegate work to other officers or chairmen as needed.
President-Elect – Beth Green – Open next year!
- Work with the President to “learn the ropes” during the first year of the two-year term, and the second year is spent leading and working with the new President-elect.
Vice President Of Committees – Melinda Therriault – Open next year!
- Communicate with all committee chairs regarding their budget, duties, & programs; manage a list of all committee chairperson(s) and/or volunteers and recruit vacancies. If a chairperson is unable to do so, he/she will report at PTA meetings for them.
- Organize and coordinate all fundraising activities as needed throughout the year with volunteer assistance. Communicate plans & results to PTA members.
Director Of Membership – Amelia Hyde
- Welcome new families and encourage membership. Keep an accurate record of membership, ensure Illinois & national dues portions are paid to the Illinois PTA. Present a verbal report of membership at PTA meetings.
Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org – Abby Homeyer
- Receive all monies of the PTA, keep an accurate record of receipts & expenditures and place all monies in the PTA bank account. Pay out funds in accordance with the approved budget and present financial statement at PTA meetings. Work with president & accountant to complete/file appropriate forms as required by the IRS and would need to provide all the paperwork to parent volunteers for the annual audit.
Secretary – Lindsay Richardson
- Record the minutes of all PTA meetings. Maintain a current copy of the bylaws, membership list and conduct correspondence of the association as directed.
Contact us to learn more about these positions!