Read to Succeed is a free program from Six Flags® and Discovery Education. Every student grades K-6 who completes six hours of recreational reading between Monday December 16th and Sunday January 26th, 2019 is eligible for a free admission ticket to Six Flags® Great America!
Below are the highlights of the program:
- To verify your child’s completion, do the following:
- Your child must complete six hours, or 360 minutes, of recreational reading.
- Your child can read books, magazines, newspapers, or comic books. Reading for homework or a class assignment does not count.
- Kids can read silently, aloud, or with an adult—you can read to your child, or your child can read to you.
- Tickets will be distributed in early May. The ticket is valid for admission to Six Flags® on select dates during the 2020 season. Dates will be included on the tickets.
- Only students in grades K through 6 are eligible to take part in the Reading Club.