Your student has become a Sixth Grader! What?! Where did the time go!
This transitional year can be exciting and a little sad as they leave Belle Aire for their next adventure. Several events for sixth grade students are held to celebrate their time at Belle Aire and keep up the excitement for moving into a new adventure at Herrick!
We will miss you Sixth Graders, but we are so PROUD of you! You’ll always be Bulldogs to us!
Halfway to Herrick Party
Come back later in the year for more details on the event.
Yearbook Cover Art
6th Grade students submit entries to the Yearbook Cover Design Contest and all Belle Aire students vote for their favorite design. Submit to Mr. McDermott or Miss Erickson in person. Though this a 6th grade contest, all students will participate voting for their favorite design on November 17th.
- Use a white 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of copy paper—Design in vertical layout
- Markers, pens, or colored pencils—Make it colorful and clear!
- Original artwork- be creative, think of memories from your years at Belle Aire!
- School appropriate and please check your spelling!
- NO NAME on front! Full name on BACK of paper (names will be added on the front of the design on the yearbook cover)
- Has to be hand drawn
Sixth Grade Breakfast/Farewell
This is a fantastic opportunity for the students, parents, and teachers to come together and reflect on their academic journey through our school. The connection, reflection, and video that capture the special moments throughout the years make this event memorable. Sixth grade parents are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Stay tuned for more details.
Don’t miss the last day of school “Clap Out”